The Tri-Peptide Eye Cream opens the eye zone for a refreshed, youthful appearance. It softens skin and firms the eye area, stimulates circulation and improves tissue strength while encouraging healthy cellular skin functions.
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Prevents water loss from the skin
- Soothes and calms
- Three peptides prevent water loss from the delicate eye tissue.
Skin Type: Normal to dry skin to hydrate eye area
Directions for use:
After cleansing and toning apply under the eye morning and night.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil replenishes and restores the skin with nourishing fatty and amino acids to increase moisture retention.
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from the harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Caffeine stimulates and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient plant oil that has healing qualities. It penetrates the stratum corneum rapidly to reduce water loss. It is quickly absorbed and is excellent for dry and mature skin.
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5 reduces puffiness in the eye area by stimulating removal of fluids in tissue.
- Argireline® is listed as Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8. The effect of skin tightening is instantaneous, and the forehead and periorbital area show significant results. It is believed to work by inhibiting the release of neurotransmitters. When applied to the skin, Argireline® relaxes facial tension, leading to the reduction in facial lines and wrinkles with regular use. This remotely resembles the effect of Botox, which reduces facial tension and movement by paralyzing facial muscles.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tradename Syn®-Coll, is a synthetic peptide designed to stimulate the skin's natural mechanism to produce collagen and reduce the appearance of expression wrinkles.
- Lemon Peel Oil inhibits tyrosinase activity and pigmentation formation. It is also anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E) is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E. It is an antioxidant that stimulates the immune system.
- Phytic and Tartaric Acids are natural antioxidants extracted from wheat and rice and have a powerful chelating effect on iron.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Squalane, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Olivate, Caffeine, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Tartaric Acid (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap), Perfluorodecalin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Gluconolactone, Glucose (D), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, BHT, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Lecithin, Polysorbate 60, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Astaxanthin, Xanthan Gum, Phytic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid