This toner contains a probiotic to normalize skin flora, reduce redness and minimize pores. This probiotic provides anti-microbial support, helps regulate the immune system and enhance the skin’s barrier. DisaPore 20 and lemongrass act as natural astringents to tighten pores for smooth, refreshed ski
- Probiotic for skin flora
- Helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Normalizes the skin’s moisture content
For normal to oily skin, including acneic skin. 3.3 oz.
Directions For Use:
- Use morning and evening after cleansing.
- Spritz the toner on the skin, or apply it with a cotton ball.
- Apply appropriate moisturizer.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- BioFense (Lactobacillus Ferment) is a probiotic to help enhance the skin’s barrier which in turn provides anti-microbial properties and supports the immune system of the skin. By supporting the skin microbiome, it will help reduce erythema caused by acne or skin sensitivities.
- DisaPore 20 (Lecithin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lysolecithin) reduces size of pores by improved keratinization and through promoting keratinocyte differentiation.
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil acts as an astringent and antiseptic, and it clears up oily skin, helping to minimize the appearance pores and tighten wrinkles.
- Dunaliella Salina Extract (Seaweed) is an active substance used to normalize the skin’s moisture content and provide suppleness. It is an antioxidant and is anti-inflammatory.